Monday, June 20, 2016

Letters to Students in Vanuatu!

How many times do you get to write to a student in the South Pacific? Probably not often. If you want to check "send a letter to Vanuatu" off your bucket list (I'm sure it's on there somewhere! ), read on!

Interested in sending a letter to my 5th and 6th grade students in Vanuatu? If so, send a postcard or short letter addressed to me. In return a student will write a reply. I'll take a picture of the student with their reply, and post it on my here, on my blog.

The students are interested in who you are, how you know me, what your family is like, what your job is, if you have a pet, where you live, favorite activities, favorite sports, and/or favorite foods. They are also interested in reading about animals that live in your area, narural landmarks (like Niagara Falls), traditions, and anything else about other countries. Feel free to ask questions of them for their reply! 

The address is:
Liz Atallah
P.O. Box 60
Saratamata
East Ambae Island
Vanuatu
South Pacific

Thanks in advance!

1 comment: